- Have you reached a point in your life through circumstance or choice where you are downsizing your home (either in place or to a different home) to lead a simpler, less stressful and more empowered life?
- Or are dealing with downsizing the belongings of a loved one who has passed on?
- Are you committed to downsizing the possessions but you aren’t making the progress you had hoped for?
- You would really like to do this on your own, but you are having trouble letting go and/or you don’t know the ‘how to’ steps involved in the physical process?
- Do you wish there was someone out there who would help you? Someone who can help you unblock the mindsets that are holding you back from actually letting go and mentor you through the practical ‘how to’ steps?
If this sounds like you, you have come to the right place at the right time!
Hi, I’m Lisa Patriquin, Director and Founder of Being Organized 101. As a Trained Professional and Mindset Release Coach, I have helped many people just like you through the emotional and practical steps of letting go and would love to help you do the same.
Now you will find that I do ‘downsizing’ a little differently in that I don’t come to your home for the physical downsizing process (but don’t worry, I know lots of great people who can help you with this piece if needed).
Instead I focus on the 2 biggest setbacks people like you have with downsizing a lifetime of possessions — the ‘mindset release’ and the ‘how to’ practical steps.
I understand this process is a little different than the norm and it is not for everyone.
It is for someone like you who knows the value in drawing on the knowledge and experience of a Mindset Release Coach for the emotional steps and a Trained Professional Organizer for the ‘how to’ practical steps.
This process allows you to be able to ‘DIY’ (do-it-yourself) the physical steps on your own once you understand the mindsets that have been holding you back and what needs to be done.
To help get you started, I have created “I’m Downsizing, Now What? – A Practical Guide to Downsizing Your Stuff When You are Downsizing Your Home” to help you. It walks you through the practical steps to go through when you are downsizing.
To get your copy, please enter your contact information to the right (or scroll to the bottom if you are using a SmartPhone). Do not feel you are obligated to work with me in anyway by downloading this book. I truly love to help and empower people. If this e-book helps you, it has done what it was intended to do.
Please feel free to contact me to arrange a free 30 minute ‘Get Acquainted’ phone call where we can discuss your particular situation….just click on the ‘Contact Lisa’ tab at the top of this page.
Love Your Life, Not Your Stuff©